SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Red carpet mermaids invade Emmys with sea of ocean-inspired gowns
Beautiful Colombian star Sofia Vergara led the sea-inspired brigade in an aqua hand-beaded Zuhair Murad gown that showed off her famous curves to perfection.
She completed the mermaid look with cascading curls.
Nicole Kidman opted for a more modern take on the Ariel trend. The Australian actress sported a white column gown that boasted scale-like embroidery in shades of blue.
Ryan Seacrest's other half Julianne Hough, meanwhile, was a deep sea dream in her green fish-tail gown dusted in scaley sequins by Georges Hobeika.
And Heidi Klum showed off her acres of shapely pins in a sea-foam Alexandre Vauthier frock that she accessorised with matching earrings and strappy heels.
Other stars had opted to brighten up the proceedings in yellow gowns.
Pregnant Claire Danes, who paid tribute to her "baby daddy" husband Hugh Dancy as she picked up best actress in a drama series gong, looked lovely in strapless daffodil Lanvin.
And Julianne Moore was a ray of sunshine in lemon Raf Simons for Christian Dior.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.