SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Fashion week queen Victoria Beckham is a double hit in New York
After wowing critics with her main show in New York on Sunday, Victoria Beckham was back on the catwalk to present her second line just 48 hours later.
And it looks she’s onto another winner with Victoria by Victoria Beckham, which is her more economic ready-to-wear line, because the fashion queen unveiled the collection of printed minis and safari-style dresses to loud applause.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
With its laid-back, relaxed vibe, the line marked a departure from the fitting evening dresses that make up most of the signature collection she had shown just two days earlier.
Victoria, who talked an exclusive group of editors and buyers through the collection, revealed she had drawn inspiration from her sunny West Coast location.
"I often get asked how living in LA has influenced my aesthetic and this season Californian street style has been a key inspiration," she said during an interview backstage.
Her gorgeous little daughter also earned her place in the collection, with Victoria introducing the ‘Harper’ shoulder bag.
And the designer opened up about Harper’s love of the runway after posting a picture on Twitter.
"She loves to bomb down. It’s impressive. I had to tweet her doing it the other day – she was storming."
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.