SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
'I am not a crier,' insists emotional Victoria as Harper supports her at NY fashion show
Harper Beckham is fast becoming one of the world's biggest style queens.
Looking every inch the mini fashionista in Mary Jane bootees, a white cotton dress and a matching bow, the 14-month-old took her place in the coveted front row of her mum Victoria’s fashion show.
She was carried in by dapper dad David, who was also on hand to support his wife, who looked lovely in one of the new collection's black minidresses, at New York Fashion Week.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
And the presence of her gorgeous girl and doting husband clearly had an effect on Victoria – while taking her bow, the designer shed a few tears.
"I'm not a crier!" she apologised backstage, with David cradling Harper nearby, "It was just such an emotional collection for me."
And it may well have been her best.
Proving her design career is far from a flash in the pan, the former Spice Girl unveiled an impeccable array of tailored garments that boasted a new vision.
A vision that involves flat – yes, VB can do flat — gladiator-boots, lingerie-inspired dresses and immaculate cigarette trousers.
She had concentrated on shape and texture, meaning colour was kept very simple – black, white and pops of fiery red.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.