Victoria Beckham sets Big Apple alight in fiery orange dress
Victoria Beckham blazed the way for the New York fashion pack on Thursday night as they came out to play for the year’s most stylish extravaganza.
Looking every inch the tangerine dream in a bright orange optical illusion dress, the designer delighted shoppers when she dropped by at the Bergdorf Goodman department store in Manhattan.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
There she joined forces with Vogue’s editor-in-chief Anna Wintour, who kicked off the proceedings for the event known as Fashion's Big Night Out in a nude snakeskin two-piece.
Across town, Kim Kardashian was channelling Wonder Woman in a black Tom Ford dress paired with an oversized gold wrestling-style belt.
The curvaceous star met with fans and signed gift sets of her perfume True Reflection at Lord & Taylor.
Meanwhile, Donna Karan rubbed shoulders with Miss Piggy and designer Michael Kors judged karaoke with model Kate Upton.
Each year, hordes of stylish shoppers descend on the world’s fashion capitals, snapping up gift bags and bargains during the night which is the brainchild of Anna Wintour.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.