SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Victoria Pendleton is stunning in Stella as she enjoys Team GB night out
After their success at the London Games, it seems no swanky bash is complete without an Olympic hero or two on the guestlist.
On Tuesday night, Victoria Pendleton lead a host of Team GB medal winners at a prestigious awards ceremony.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
The golden girl, who has officially retired from the sport after her double medal win, oozed glamour in a black Stella McCartney dress that accentuated her athletic frame.
Victoria, 31, was joined by fellow cyclists Chris Hoy and Bradley Wiggins at the do organised by GQ magazine.
Dressed in a characteristically eccentric tweed suit, Bradley was accompanied by his wife, who looked lovely in a Vivienne Westwood gown.
Mo Farah, who this week introduced his newborn twin daughters exclusively in HELLO! magazine, also turned up to the exclusive party, and was spotted doing the ‘Mobot’ with fan Robbie Williams.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.