SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Sexy singleton Katherine Jenkins leads the women in black
Katherine Jenkins shrugged off her recent troubles to put in a show-stopping appearance on Tuesday.
The classical singer recently found herself at the centre of a media storm after denying rumours she had an affair with David Beckham on Twitter.
But all was forgotten as the stunning star stepped out in a black, floor-sweeping Stella McCartney gown with cut out panels that highlighted her trim frame.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
With her blonde locks pulled back into a loose updo and smouldering make up highlighting her icy blue eyes, the singleton happily posed for the cameras in London.
She joined a host of fellow stars at the GQ awards, including David Walliam’s wife Lara Stone who showed off her supermodel physique in a satin, spaghetti-strap Calvin Klein Collection LBD.
And Jessie J, who has had a style makeover of late, dared to bare in a tuxedo maxidress that boasted a thigh-high split.
Kylie Minogue, meanwhile, outshone many more colourful attendees in her strapless, midnight gown.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.