SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Venice Film Festival: Charlotte Casiraghi is electric in dramatic blue maxi-gown
She had wowed Venice earlier in the day, bringing high-octane glamour to the red carpet in a gorgeous pale pink miniskirt ensemble.
And Charlotte Casiraghi showed off an equally stunning night-time look at the weekend, showcasing her athletic figure in a dramatic, floor-sweeping electric blue Gucci gown.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Fresh from a Mediterranean cruise with her boyfriend, actor Gad Elmaleh, the 26-year-old looked radiant and sun-kissed as she attended the Gucci Award for Women in Cinema in the Italian city.
She was joined by actress Salma Hayek, who was equally glamorous, showing off her hourglass curves in a black, capped sleeved number with a plunging neckline.
It was an important event for the actress, whose husband Francois-Henri Pinault is the chief executive officer of PPR, the parent company that owns Gucci amongst other high-profile designer brands.
The Gucci Award for Women in Cinema went to film editor Thelma Schoonmaker and was presented by Frida Giannini, creative director at the Italian fashion house.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.