SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Just breathe: Bar Refaeli enjoys heavenly Greek holidays
Jet-setting supermodel Bar Refaeli has been enjoying some well deserved days off in the Greek islands.
But the Israeli beauty hasn't completely disconnected whilst in Mykonos, keeping her Twitter fans updated with all her movements.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Pictured makeup free, enjoying the sun, the views of the beautiful beaches and the charm of Mykonos, the 27-year-old has created a photo diary that even shows her walking on water.
The model has made the most of the heavenly enviroment of the idyllic isle: "Just Breathe", she tweeted as she posted a picture of herself against the backdrop of the sun setting over the sea.
Thanks to the social network we have also discovered that the model loves trying out new beauty techniques.
"Who needs pedicures when there are little fish to eat your skin?! GROSS", she published alongside a photo shows her sitting on a bench with her feet submerged in a tank of fish.
The fish spa treatment - in which tiny flesh-eating fish are used to clean and exfoliate the skin - has long been part of the culture in Asia, and has made it's way into Europe in recent years.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.