SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
'Very happy' Gisele finally confirms second pregnancy
After months of speculation, Gisele Bundchen has finally confirmed that she is pregnant with her second child.
The supermodel, who has been showing off a more rounded stomach in recent weeks, revealed the happy news during a TV interview aired on Tuesday night in her native Brazil.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
The expectant mum told the interviewer that she is five months pregnant, adding that she and her American footballer husband Tom Brady are 'very happy'.
Rumours of her pregnancy began after the couple put on an affectionate display at this year’s Met Ball, with Tom placing a protective hand over her stomach.
And soon after, reports surfaced that she had asked the designer of her stunning sequinned gown, Riccardo Tisco, to adapt the dress to accommodate any weight gain.
In July, Gisele was also pictured showing off her blossoming baby bump in a bikini as she enjoyed a day at the beach in Costa Rica.
Gisele and Tom married in 2009 after three years dating. They are already parents to a two-year-old son, Benjamin.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.