SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Lana Del Rey's sultry shots for H&M revealed
And now the full set of H&M campaign images starring Lana Del Rey have been released.
The shots show the in-demand songstress modelling vintage-style clothes from the high street retailer.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
She looks stunning with her voluminous locks and tons of trademark eyeliner.
The 26-year-old singer is the face and voice of the Swedish brand, who described her as "the perfect choice".
"We were looking for a style icon and singer to model our fall collection and so Lana Del Rey was the perfect choice," said a spokesperson.
"We think she shows our fall fashion in a very inspiring way."
Lana will also be the star of a full-length film singing a cover of Blue Velvet, shot by director Johan Renck.
Visit hm.com on September 19 to view the film.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.