SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
David Cameron ignores style critics as he plays it safe in the sun
His holiday attire came under fire from fashion critics last year, with some noting that his heavy, dark garments were not entirely suitable for the hot Spanish weather.
But David Cameron clearly hasn't let the criticism bother him.
This year he opted for a nearly identical wardrobe as he enjoyed some well-deserved, post-Olympics downtime in sunny Majorca.
The Prime Minister was snapped sitting at a café sipping an espresso with his wife Samantha sporting a blue denim shirt, dark blue jeans and black leather shoes.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
And with his busy career and hectic schedule, it’s not surprising he hasn’t had time to update his holiday wardrobe.
But it seems the 45-year-old has paid attention to some of the feedback, adding a pair of socks to the ensemble.
He was spotted last year showing off his ankles by going bare-footed in loafers.
Meanwhile, Nick Clegg has also taken advantage that the London Games are over to take a break on Spanish soil.
Also clad in a dark shirt and jeans, the deputy Prime Minister seems to be taking style tips from his colleague.
He is spending two weeks in the area where his wife Miriam Gonzalez Durantez grew up and her family still live.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.