SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Jessica Biel dares to bare in backless Elie Saab
With a wardrobe of ladylike shifts, Jessica Biel is known for her demure style.
So imagine the surprise when Justin Timberlake's fiancée vamped up it at the Berlin premiere of her latest film on Sunday night, stepping out in a sheer, backless Elie Saab gown that showed off her fabulous physique.
Maybe the American beauty had taken a leaf out of co-star Kate Beckinsale's book.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Kate favours figure-hugging creations that accentuate her womanly curves, and the Total Recall premiere was no different.
The actress wowed onlookers in a plunging, bridal style Naeem Khan ivory gown that made her look like a goddess.
Both stars had chosen updos to complement their stunning dresses, with Kate showing off a chic chignon while Jessica opted for a ballerina bun.
The pair were joined by co-star Colin Farrell, who looked delighted to be flanked by the dazzling duo.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.