SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Duchess of York catches up with her friend Naomi at a model-studded charity dinner
The Duchess of York looked thoroughly delighted to be reunited with her long-term pal Naomi Campbell on Thursday.
Embracing each other at the supermodel's Fashion for Relief Olympic dinner, the two ladies beamed.
Sarah, 52, has had a difficult few years but she seems to be bouncing back with help from good friends like Naomi and the support of her daughters Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
She was chic in an LBD set off by her distinctive auburn locks, and most reassuringly of all appeared confident and comfortable in her own skin.
Naomi had called on other famous friends to lend their profile to the charitable cause.
Kate Moss hit the red carpet in a gold embroidered tunic dress and T-bar sandals, while models of the moment Georgia May Jagger and Lily Donaldson showed off their endless pins in black minidresses.
Although organisers of the Olympic Games closing ceremony are keeping mum on any details, the model-studded event may have been a get-together ahead of the show’s reported catwalk segment.
Last month, rumours surfaced that the leading ladies of the British modelling industry are to take to the runway at the stadium in Stratford, East London wearing iconic homegrown brands including Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.