SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
A look back at Spice Girls' best style moments as Victoria fuels Olympic reunion rumours
It's been rumoured for some time now that Spice Girls' fans are about to get want they really, really want – a performance by their heroines at the Olympics closing ceremony.
And on Friday Victoria Beckham added fuel to the fire by tweeting a cryptic image.
The fashion designer shared a snap of a sparkly microphone, with the accompanying caption: "Look what I found!! X vb".
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY OF THE SPICE GIRLS' UNFORGETTABLE FASHION
It's the same microphone that she used during the group's reunion tour in 2007.
The quintet recently reunited to launch the musical based on their music entitled Viva Forever.
And reports have suggested that Geri Halliwell, Mel B, Mel C, Emma Bunton and Victoria are all currently in London rehearsing for one more zig-a-zig-ah.
As they gear up for their gig, we take a look at the iconic girl band's unforgettable fashion moments.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.