SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Georges Chakra brings high-octane glamour to Paris
While Giambattista Valli focused on Mother Nature, Georges Chakra injected a dose of glitz and glam into the Parisian proceedings.
The Lebanese designer – who is the go-to guy for like sizzling stars like Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce and Rihanna – unveiled a spectacular array of dresses that practically screamed va va voom.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
A selection of leather mini dresses paired with large hats that covered the models’ faces gave the collection a distinctly sexy feel.
And even though the longer dresses focused on volume, an hourglass silhouette was expertly outlined.
Consisting predominantly of black and a deep shade of scarlet, the colour palette was provocative too.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.