SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Alessandra Ambrosio seals son Noah's debut with a kiss
Snoozing peacefully in his model mum's arms, Alessandra Ambrosio's newborn son Noah is oblivious to his first appearance in the spotlight.
The Victoria's Secret model showed off the newest addition to her family in the Latin American publication, Caras.
In a series of touching images the proud mum is seen planting a tender kiss on her son's head. They also feature big sister Anja, who looks thrilled with her new playmate.
Sharing a preview of the intimate photo shoot on Facebook, the 31-year-old beauty wrote "wanted to give you all a sneak peek of Noah".
Alessandra and her fiancé Jamie Mazur welcomed their little boy in her native Brazil back in May.
Since then, the brunette beauty has dived back into work – starring in a shoot with Hollywood heavyweight Ashton Kutcher for fashion line Colcci.
Alessandra has already recovered the stunning figure that has made her one of the world's top models.
Shortly after giving birth, she admitted she had resumed her exercise regime to shift those extra pregnancy pounds.
And it's clearly working. The avid yoga fan was recently spotted heading to a class in Los Angeles looking lithe and toned.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.