SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Society beauties perfect the art of partying at the Serpentine Gallery
The weather held off just long enough for London's most fashionable art lovers to party in style on Tuesday.
Models Amber Le Bon and Jade Parfitt joined American actress Mischa Barton in leading the charge at the Serpentine Gallery's annual bash, the do that signals the English garden party season is in full swing.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Mick Jagger's daughter Jade looked proud as punch accompanied by her teenager Amba, who is 17.
Glittering in gold Dolce & Gabbana and accompanied by her billionaire fiancé Nick Candy, Strictly Come Dancing star Holly Valance was also in high spirits.
The couple are finalising their wedding plans and couldn't have seemed happier.
Representing the evergreen beauties brigade was Jo Wood and Andrea Dellal.
Andrea, a Brazilian former model, is the mother of shoe designer Charlotte Olympia, model Alice and Alex, the dashing gallery owner who used to squire Charlotte Casiraghi around.
And she showed where the fashionable brood get their taste from in an orange maxi dress.
Meanwhile, everyone was talking about Nancy Dell'Olio who arrived in an intriguing Cleopatra style outfit.
Interior design guru Kelly Hoppen also turned heads, arriving in a striking black dress, featuring a peek-a-boo cut out section at the midriff.
Her eye-catching look was finished off by statement gold jewellery and a mass of strawberry blonde curls.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.