SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Watch out Mr Crawley! Lady Mary gets up close with three dapper gents
It looks like Matthew Crawley has some competition on his hands.
Michelle Dockery, who plays the Downton Abbey heir's love interest Lady Mary in the hit TV series, attracted the attention of three very dapper British gentlemen on Monday.
Sitting front row at the Burberry show in Milan, the actress was joined by the rising stars who were immaculately suited and booted.
One of them, George Craig, is the former boyfriend of Harry Potter star Emma Watson and now fronts the band One Night Only.
He is also a model for the British brand, as is Rob Pryer, who was sitting next to George, and singer songwriter Roo Paynes, who is the face of the fashion house’s Autumn/Winter campaign.
But Michelle, who lives with her architect boyfriend, didn't let the good-looking company distract her from the runway show.
Sporting a velvet skirt and t-shirt ensemble that was seen on the catwalk at the brand’s London show in February, she watched the label’s latest wares being unveiled.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.