SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Chelsy Davy is pretty in blue as she parties at the polo
Although she's no longer dating Prince Harry, Chelsy Davy proved she is still good friends with the royal set when she headed to the polo this weekend.
Wearing a pretty blue summer dress and snakeskin wedge heels, the blonde bombshell looked in high spirits as she enjoyed the sunny day out with her gaggle of girlfriends.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
In the exclusive enclosure at the Cartier Queen’s Cup, the 26-year-old mingled with a host of celebs including Dita Von Teese, who was showing off her figure in a form-fitting scarlett dress, and comedian Jack Whitehall.
Topping the guest list was the Queen, who handed out prizes after the match.
In a floral blue dress teamed with a long coat and matching blue hat, she was accompanied by her husband the Duke of Edinburgh, who was looking on good form after his recovery from a bladder infection.
Chelsy’s former flame Harry, meanwhile, did not put in an appearance.
Instead, he got his polo fix when he joined the Duke and Duchess of Cammbridge and their new puppy Lupo at a charity match in Gloucestershire.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.