SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Fashionista Alexa Chung leads stars celebrating Scottish style
British fashionista Alexa Chung led the way as designers, models and stars of stage and screen took to the red carpet to celebrate the best of Scottish fashion on Monday night.
And the model and television presenter showed allegiance to designers north of the border, stepping out in a Christopher Kane number at the seventh Scottish Fashion Awards.
She oozed understated elegance as she stopped to pose on the red carpet in the white shirt and floral dress ensemble.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
It was a great night for Christopher, who went on to be named Scottish Designer of the Year, beating off competition from two-time winner Jonathan Saunders.
The designer, whose fans include Samantha Cameron, Carey Mulligan and Anne Hathaway said: "I am extremely proud and grateful to receive my award.
"Scotland has such a wealth of great fashion talent from design through to production and the heritage is something that we should all be proud of."
Annie Lennox’s daughter Tali took home the Scottish Model of the Year prize for a second consecutive year.
And Doctor Who actress Karen Gillan was crowned Scottish Fashion Icon.
Other stars of the small screen walking the red carpet included Made In Chelsea's Millie Mackintosh, television personality Lizzie Cundy and Sugababe Jade Ewen.
Attendees were treated to exclusive catwalk shows and a performance by the late Amy Winehouse's goddaughter Dionne Bromfield.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.