SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
The Queen of fashion: Her Majesty's top five outfits
Lady Gaga made headlines when she stepped out in a dress almost entirely fashioned from meat.
And Madonna is known for her quirky outfit choices – think Met Ball 2009 – that set tongues wagging.
But when it comes to style influence, it seems the queens of pop cannot match our monarch.
CLICK ON PHOTO TO SEE THE QUEEN'S TOP FIVE OUTFITS
New research of 2,000 Britons, conducted by Littlewoods.com, revealed that the Queen finished third in a poll of famous faces who most influence how women dress in the UK.
With 17% of the overall vote, the 86-year-old — who is celebrating 60 years on the throne this year — finished higher than her granddaughter-in-law the Duchess of Cambridge, Lady Gaga, Madonna and Kelly Brook.
The online retailer also revealed Britain’s top five favourite outfits worn by the Queen.
Fashion designer Victoria Beckham garned 19% of the vote to take second place, while supermodel Kate Moss came out on top with 28%.
All the latest Diamond Jubilee news
What did Bono say to make the Queen giggle?
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.