SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Birthday girl Holly Valance takes the plunge in low cut number
There was no Duke and Duchess this year.
But the parade of beautiful ladies in stunning gowns who stepped out for the ARK gala on Thursday more than made up for the lack of royalty.
Australian beauty Holly Valance, who turns 29 this week, put her best fashion foot forward in a stunning claret gown cut almost to the navel.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
The former Neighbours star was flanked by her billionaire fiancé Nick Candy, who proposed in the Maldives last December.
Also taking the plunge was Jemima Khan in an aqua blue keyhole cut-out dress.
Elizabeth Hurley's ex-husband Arun Nayar also turned up to the glitzy do — the tickets for which cost £10,000 — with new girlfriend Kimberly Johnson, who looked gorgeous in a long black gown with revealing lace side panels.
Prince William and Kate provided the glamour last year, with the new royal wowing in a beautiful, embellished Jenny Packham gown.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.