SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
It's a boy for model mama Alessandra Ambrosio and her proud fiancé
Victoria’s Secret beauty Alessandra Ambrosio has given birth to a baby boy.
Noah Phoenix Mazur was welcomed into the world on Monday in Florianopolis, Brazil.
"Well, the day arrived and we couldn’t be more happy!!! Noah Phoenix was born yesterday afternoon and already stole our hearts," the 31-year-old told her fans on Facebook.
"Anja is a proud big sister now and we are so thankful he is with us…"
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR GALLERY
Her fiancé Jamie Mazur – who has dated Alessandra since 2005 – took to Twitter to share the happy news.
"Welcome my son, can’t wait to show you round this crazy place," he said.
The happy couple announced that they were expecting back in December and in April revealed the new arrival would be a little boy.
"Choosing a name is the hardest part," Alessandra told People magazine. "I want something that works well in both Portuguese and English.
"It can’t be too American or my grandmother won’t be able to pronounce it!"
Alessandra and Californian businessman Jamie welcomed their first child, a daughter named Anja Louise Ambrosio Mazur, on August 24, 2008.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.