Hot mamas January Jones and Beyonce light up the red carpet
It's not easy to look glowing and glam when you've got a little baby at home.
But you would never know it to look at January Jones.
The Mad Men dazzler, who has a seven-month-old son called Zander, looked drop dead gorgeous in a canary yellow Alexander McQueen gown, leading the yummy mummy contingent at the Metropolitan Museum Ball in New York.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
She was joined by Beyonce Knowles, who showed off her post-baby body in a show-stopping Givenchy dress.
The revealing look featured a sheer bodysuit covered in black lace and crystal embellishments, and a dramatic feathered train.
Bootylicious B has clearly had no problems in regaining her figure since welcoming Blue Ivy with Jay-Z in January.
- This is the opinion of our visitors, not the hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to pour comments contrary to law or libelous
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors, before posting a message is correct, if no faults are more likely to be published
- Write all uppercase message is interpreted as shouting, do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters