SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Heidi Klum scales the heights for charity
German model Heidi Klum was on top form this week when she climbed New York's Empire State Building.
The star was there to raise awareness for the fight against blood cancer.
She also lit up the famous landmark in red and white to remind people of the cause she is so passionate about.
CLICK ON PHOTOS FOR FULL GALLERY
"I am honored to join Bernd and DKMS in their all-important fight against blood cancer," she said during her address at the gala.
"When the Empire State Building is shining red and white, I hope that it will remind everyone who sees it that we all have the power to save lives."
As as disease that primarily affects children, blood cancer is particularly close to the mum-of-four's heart.
Heidi – who recently separated from husband Seal – later slipped into a sensational silver column to attend a dinner in the evening.
She was joined by other famous campaigners including designer Vera Wang and Beyonce's little sister, Solange Knowles.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.