Celebs in a flap over Gucci's Twenties dress
The Jazz Age is back courtesy of Gucci's spring/summer 2012 collection.
Berenice Bejo and Evan Rachel Wood are just some of the stars paying homage to the roaring Twenties, shimmering in chief designer Frida Giannini's exuberant flapper girl slip.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.