SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
David Walliams' wife Lara Stone is a leggy lovely at Number 10
Wearing a white Calvin Klein minidress, Dutch supermodel Lara Stone shows off acres of shapely pins as she accompanies her husband David Walliams to 10 Downing Street.
Accentuating her endless legs were a pair of towering platform sandals.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Funnyman David was being recognised for his marathon swim down the length of the Thames on behalf of Sport Relief.
During the reception at David Cameron’s residence, the couple were joined by other celebrities such as John Bishop who also supported the charity.
The Liverpudlian comedian survived a gruelling challenge dubbed a 'week of hell' which involved making his own way from Paris to London.
He cycled from the French capital to the coast, then rowed across the channel and completed three marathons in as many days.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.