SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Solange Knowles: Style diary of the DJ du jour
She took time out from the limelight to look after her now seven-year-old son Daniel.
Now, having landed several high profile gigs recently including a few New York fashion week after-parties, Solange Knowles has made a name for herself as a DJ.
From the turntables to the red carpet, the baby sister of Beyonce never fails to impress with her fashion credentials.
CLICK ON PHOTOS FOR FULL GALLERY
The 25-year-old made just as many ripples in Manhattan for her well-chosen ensembles as for her mixing skills, heading up the entertainment at Herve Leger and BCBG Max Azria’s after party.
With her bold and inspiring style, the DJ du jour has also caught the eye of Alberta Ferreti, who cast her for its couture show in Milan.
Not to mention the handfuls of designers who have dressed and invited her to sit in their front rows.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.