SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
First look: AnnaSophia Robb brings young Carrie Bradshaw to life
She has a rather large pair of Manolo Blahniks to fill.
But AnnaSophia Robb, the 18-year-old set to channel Carrie Bradshaw in the Sex and the City prequel, seems to be shaping up nicely.
Sporting the corkscrew curls that became the iconic character’s trademark, the teenager was snapped filming scenes for The Carrie Diaries on the streets of New York.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
She strolled through the Wall Street area, at one point bumping into a female friend, played by British actress Freema Agyeman.
The stylists had hit the nail on the head with her quirky ensemble of printed blouse and city shorts.
And in a nod to the ‘Carrie’ necklace, AnnaSophia carried a bag splattered with the name in paint.
For fans of the original, iconic drama, it is the most hotly anticipated television series of the decade.
And with production in full swing, it won’t be long until we see how the famous four – Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte – became the best of friends.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.