SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Inside the shared wardrobe of the Middleton ladies
It was a case of like mother, like daughter last week when the Duchess of Cambridge wore mum Carole’s blue Reiss dress to deliver her first public speech.
But it was by no means the first time the pair have shared outfits.
The lookalike ladies have often delved into each other's wardrobes for inspiration.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
A Jane Corbett fascinator that Kate wore for a friend’s wedding in 2009 was borrowed by Carole a year later for Royal Ascot.
And younger sister Pippa is also in on the wardrobe-swapping action.
For a pal’s nuptials in December 2011, Kate lent the pretty brunette a Catherine Hooker coat that she had worn to christen a lifeboat on Anglesey earlier in the year.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.