SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
'Young Carrie Bradshaw' AnnaSophia Robb does SJP proud at A-list party
Posing for the cameras in a stunning jungle print Ferragamo minidress, AnnaSophia Robb was doing her new alter ego Carrie Bradshaw proud.
The 18-year-old, who has landed the covetable role of the iconic character in the Sex of the City prequel series, wowed onlookers at a fashion party in New York.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
The girl of the moment rubbed shoulders with guests including Emma Roberts, Courtney Love and model Jessica Hart at the Salvatore Ferragamo bash.
The ladies sipped champagne as they celebrated the designer’s new fragrance launch, Signorina.
Anna has starred in movies such as Race to Witch Mountain and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but this marks her first major TV role.
The series, entitled The Carrie Diaries, will follow the heroine that Sarah Jessica Parker made famous from high school to her early days as a writer in New York.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.