SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Fashion Week favourite Poppy shows off her street savvy
The stunning blonde - sister of fellow model Cara Delevigne - has fronted campaigns for the likes of Burberry, Mango and Jigsaw.
Poppy is a front row regular, and her fabulous street style was a head turner as she turned up to check out next season's trends.
CLICK ON PHOTOS FOR FULL GALLERY
We saw her rocking a bohemian look in a long skirt, black leather jacket and a navy messenger bag by Tommy Ton for Club Monaco, showing she’s a true expert at mixing styles.
Later she was decked out in military-style boots with metallic detail, and top and skirt by Christopher Kane, on the way to his show.
The model also attended the London Fashion Week reception at 10 Downing Street looking the picture of elegance in a chic light blue coat teamed with a sequin encrusted top.
And for the Burberry catwalk what else but the brand's classic trench coat, accessorised with sky high platform shoe-boots.
Poppy’s trendsetting style is captured in the details above. From the platforms to the gold bag and shoes, the snakeskin print and the polka dots, to the neverending sequins.
Below she's pictured in the front row at the Unique Fashion Show with fellow style setters Olivia Palermo, Alexa Chung and Pixie Geldof.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.