SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
The king of the red carpet helps bid 'au revoir' to Paris
Paris fashion week drew to a close in style, with the help of two fabulous designers.
Lebanese designer Elie Saab, who has dressed everyone from Halle Berry to Queen Rania of Jordan, unveiled a dazzling array of sparkly, embellished gowns that have become synonymous with his name.
But aside from the evening dresses, there was also a strong focus on daywear.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
This new direction for the king of red carpet dressing was represented through fur coats and practical suits in an urban palette of grey.
Hollywood actress Rosario Dawson watched the action from the front row, along with French pop star Olivia Ruiz.
Meanwhile, pop princess Katy Perry up a front row seat at Miu Miu, where exaggerated tailoring and stomping platformed loafers featured.
She joined a young Hollywood crowd that included Mia Waiskowska, Lea Seydoux, Kate Mara, Brit Marling.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.