SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Nancy Shevell is pretty in pink as she lends her support to Stella
She's not known for her wallflower sense of style, and Paul McCartney's wife Nancy Shevell, 52, turned heads once again in a bright fuschia dress as she stepped out for Paris fashion week.
The pair were lending their support to his designer daughter Stella at her presentation.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
The couple were joined in the front row by Alicia Keys and Salma Hayek, who arrived with her billionaire husband Francois-Henri Pinault.
The starry crowd watched as British country heritage was fused with modern city dressing for a sports-influenced result.
Big coats, statement knits and bright trousers in her signature slouchy-chic tailoring all featured.
Also ramping up the star power in Paris were rappers Kanye West and P Diddy, who both looked suave at Givenchy.
They enjoyed the dramatic, dark show put on by head designer Riccardo Tisci.
Models with gothic make-up took to the runway in leather, lace and silk slips in midnight hues with elbow-high gloves and knee-high boots.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.