SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Glamour through the ages as Jessica and co join Keith Richards' model wife
Here's proof that beauty is ageless.
Gorgeous women spanning several generations were out together at the Michael Kors runway show for the Big Apple's fashion week.
Turning heads in a striking teal dress with a leather cut out section was Jessica Alba.
The 31-year-old attended with husband Cash Warren, and was spotted showing pictures of her daughters – Honor, three, and six-month-old Haven – to pretty Rum Diaries star Amber Heard, 25.
Representing the 50s was Keith Richards' model wife Patti Hansen – still a knockout at 55.
The Amazonian blonde met the Rolling Stone at Studio 54, a fashionable disco, in 1979 and married him four years later, on his 40th birthday.
A diary entry from the time – published in Keith's biography life – shows his extreme joy at finding the woman of his dreams.
"Incredibly, I've found a woman. Unbelievably, she is the most beautiful (physically) specimen in the WORLD.
"But that aint it! It certainly helps but it's her mind, her joy of life… I'm over the moon… I'm kicking 40 and besotted."
The couple, who have two daughters in their 20s, have weathered many storms – Patti has beaten cancer twice.
Also checking out the runway presentation were Will & Grace star Debra Messing, 43, and actress Anjelica Huston, 60.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.