SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Yummy Mummy Karolina kicks off New York Fashion Week in style
Supermodel Karolina Kurkova set flashbulbs blazing at the amfAR gala on Wednesday night.
The Czech beauty – who gave birth to son Tobin Jack Drury in late 2009 – had the yummy mummy look down to a tee in a beautiful navy 'Mullet' dress with open, lace-up boots.
With its high-fashion edginess, the Roberto Cavalli number was the perfect choice for the gala that kicks off New York Fashion Week.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
She joined British model Lily Donaldson and Victoria’s Secret angel Erin Heatherton – who is currently dating Leonardo Dicaprio – at the fabulous event.
The beautiful blondes showed off their dark side in dramatic black gowns, along with Leighton Meester, who had donned a Louis Vuitton fur-embellished frock.
Also in Louis Vuitton was Alexa Chung. Ever the style queen, the 28-year-old wowed in her cream satin number.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.