SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Elizabeth and Cindy lead the '40 and fabulous' brigade at amfAR gala
With their flawless complexions and physiques women half their age would kill for, Elizabeth Hurley, 46, and Cindy Crawford, 45, seem to have made time stand still.
In long Roberto Cavalli gowns with plunging necklines, the two former models – who are both mothers – looked incredible at the amfAR gala on Wednesday.
After joining forces to speak at the soiree, the gorgeous duo hit the afterparty.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Also joining the ‘40 and fabulous' brigade was Sarah Jessica Parker, 46, who lit up the room with her bright smile and billowing pink silk ball gown.
Not to mention Linda Evangelista, also 46, who took a different approach with a girl tux, but looked just as stunning.
Then there was Julianne Moore showing how it’s done in your 50s in a midnight blue Cavalli number that emphasised her toned figure.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.