SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Mick's granddaughter Amba is all grown-up in daring purple suit
The face may not be familiar, but the poise and attitude are unmistakable.
Amba Jackson, 16, the granddaughter of rock legend Mick Jagger and his first wife Bianca, cut a striking figure as he stepped out recently.
Wearing a low-cut purple satin suit, the youngster met up with some über fashionable friends at the launch of Runway magazine.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
And it's not just her appearance that made her look all grown up. The teenager is clearly mature beyond her years.
She lives in London with her boyfriend Frankie Legrange, 17, who attends the same school as her.
And Amba already has high hopes for the relationship: “I’m in love and we’ll be getting married,” she reportedly said recently.
Amba and her sister Assisi, 19, were brought up on Ibiza by their mum Jade Jagger, who separated from their father Piers Jackson in 1999.
But the girls have recently relocated to London to help their mum with her fashion business.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.