SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
People watching at Paris Haute Couture
The Help's Jessica Chastain and The Artist actress Berenice Bejo were the centre of attention, armed with a blessing from the Oscars Academy.
And another local girl, Vanessa Paradis, glided serenely through the week ignoring speculation over her 14-year relationship with Pirates heart-throb Johnny Depp.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK
But it wasn't just the Hollywood contingent stealing the limelight.
Britain's own Yasmin Le Bon, still magnificent at 47, braved the runway sporting a 110-pound scarlet dress, with the help of two handsome assistants.
Meanwhile, the eternally beautiful Catherine Deneuve lapped up Gaultier's Amy Winehouse tribute from the front row.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.