SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
One Elle of a dress: Miss Macpherson scoops best-dressed prize in Tom Ford
It may have been Downton Abbey’s night at the National TV Awards, but it was Elle Macpherson who won hands down in the style stakes.
The Australian supermodel was stunning as she flaunted her fabulous physique in a sparkly, crystal-adorned Tom Ford dress that grazed the floor.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
The 47-year-old lifted the lid on her secret to red carpet success: "I think it’s important to have a big smile and to drink lots of water," she said.
But when asked if she was wearing spanx, the celebrity go-to red-carpet fix, the mum-of-two replied: "Spanx? No, no spanx for me."
She was accompanied by Julien Macdonald as she sashayed down the red carpet, stopping every so often to strike a well-practised pose with her designer pal.
Embellishment seemed to be the order of the day at the glittering gala.
Fearne Cotton’s embellished minidress dazzled, and Coronation Street star Michelle Keegan also joined the glitter brigade in a nude, glittery gown.
Holly Willoughby opted for a more understated look, showing off her womanly curves in a figure-hugging black number.
X Factor judge Tulisa, meanwhile, went all out in a pink feathered froufrou dress.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.