SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Seventies soul divas Sister Sledge and co bring disco to the catwalk
With a little help from some of the most iconic disco queens in history, fashion house Etam launched their new collection at Paris Couture Week.
Soul divas Sister Sledge, Chaka Khan, Grace Jones, Gloria Gaynor and the Pointer Sisters all took to the stage at the lingerie show.
Dressed up for the occasion in glittering outfits, they gave onlookers a trip down memory lane as they performed their disco hits from the Seventies.
The soundtrack clearly reflected the brand’s collection of sparkly bodysuits and pink afro wigs that screamed disco.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.