SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Angelina goes for maximum impact on a white hot night
A vision in white, Angelina Jolie set flashbulbs blazing as she stepped out at the Golden Globes in a glacial satin Atelier Versace gown, spiced up with a hint of red.
And a plethora of Hollywood beauties followed her angelic lead in ivory.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Charlize Theron was stunning in a dramatic Dior couture that boasted a wealth of detail – a plunging neckline, thigh-high split, flowing train and an oversized bow.
And Jessica Biel, who is said to be engaged to Justin Timberlake, channelled demure appeal in a romantic, bridal-inspired Elie Saab gown.
Showing off the fabulous physique that earned her the moniker ‘The Body’, supermodel Elle Macpherson looking stunning in a figure-hugging Zac Posen dress.
The fishtail tulle train amped up the drama, but she didn’t hold back on the accessories either with oversized gold earrings, voluminous waves and an armful of diamond-encrusted bracelets.
Also showing off their white-hot style were Kate Beckinsale in Roberto Cavalli, Nicole Kidman, exquisite in an oyster-coloured number featuring gold beading, and Kate Winslet in Jenny Packham gown.
Other stars crossed over to the dark side. Mila Kunis channelled Gothic chic in her dark Dior couture dress, whilst Rooney O’Mara paired her raven locks with a black, cut-out creation by Nina Ricci.
Reese Witherspoon was a scarlet starlet in her structured Zac Posen gown, whilst George Clooney’s girl Stacy Keibler was red hot in her simple yet elegent Valentino dress.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.