SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Colour me beautiful: Stars light up the night with statement hues
Emma Stone shone in a jewel-coloured, full-length dress. Diane Kruger had an air of sophistication in a canary yellow and duck-egg blue maxi by Prada. The red carpet at the Critics’ Choice awards was certainly awash with colour.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
The Help star Jessica Chastain was ultra-feminine in a Balenciaga column in a pastel pink shade that flattered her porcelain complexion.
Bringing a ray of sunshine in lemon-hued beaded Emilio Pucci was Elizabeth Olsen, the younger sister of the Olsen twins.
Other A-list ladies, including Michelle Williams, who was lovely in a wrap-around satin creation, and tuxedo-clad Tilda Swinton, went for a monochrome approach.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.