SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Romance and vintage drama for the 'in-between' season
While close attention is paid to the extravagant, varied offerings of Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter, ‘pre-fall’ – the season that bridges the gap between the two - can often be overlooked.
This is due in part to its more reserved nature – the collections are unveiled during low-key presentations on static models in favour of big budget, high octane catwalk shows.
And they are also far more commerical, with the designers saving their show-stopping numbers for the runways of London, New York, Paris and Milan.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
But pre-fall 2012, which is set to hit stores in May, has offered up some beautiful, ready-to-wear collections.
From romance and vintage drama at Burberry to menswear-inspired silhouettes at Michael Kors, click through to see our pick of the best 2012 collections from this in-between season.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.