SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Stylish Angelina goes hell for leather in sizzling skirt
Having stolen the show the night before in a beautiful dusky pink Elie Saab jumpsuit, Angelina Jolie knew she had to pull out all the stops for her second red carpet appearance in as many days.
And she certainly didn't disappoint, setting flashbulbs blazing once again as she stepped out in yet another super stylish ensemble at the Critics Circle Awards in New York.
The brunette beauty embodied chic as she sashayed down the red carpet in a silky ivory blouse and tight leather Ferragamo skirt that made the most of her slender frame.
She struck a smouldering pose with Versace-clad boyfriend Brad Pitt, again carrying a cane for support following a ligament tear.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Although it was Angelina who won hands down in the style stakes, it was Brad who picked up an award, winning Best Actor for his roles in Moneyball and The Tree of Life.
Meryl Streep was another famous face in attendance, picking up Best Actress for her portrayal of Margaret Thatcher in The Iron Lady.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.