Pretty in purple: Dior's new girl Mila Kunis wows at children's hospital gala
Having just been named the new face of Dior, Mila Kunis is continuing to cement her style icon status with an array of stunning looks.
She stepped out in LA on Saturday wearing a Prabal Gurung purple lace and chiffon dress that featured a neckline held together by a lace.
The actress teamed the daring ensemble with peep-toe heels, soft waves and smoky eye make-up at the St Jude Children’s Research Hospital gala.
Also showing their support was Sex and the City actress Kristin Davis, who kept it simple in a lowcut LBD.
The famous faces were lending their star clout to the event which helps raise funds for children fighting cancer and other fatal diseases.
- This is the opinion of our visitors, not the hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to pour comments contrary to law or libelous
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors, before posting a message is correct, if no faults are more likely to be published
- Write all uppercase message is interpreted as shouting, do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters