SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Angelina shows who wears the trousers in ultra-glam Elie Saab
Screen beauty Angelina Jolie proves her fashion credentials by wearing a dusky pink jumpsuit that oozes understated glamour, featuring a daringly low-cut back to give a glimpse of her tattoos.
The 36-year-old paired the pleated Elie Saab creation with Jimmy Choos at the Palm Springs Film Festival Awards, accompanied by her partner Brad Pitt.
The 48-year-old actor was walking with a cane after tearing a ligament in his knee while skiing.
"I was carrying my daughter [Vivienne] down the hill and I slipped," he told reporters. "It was either her or me."
Meanwhile, Angelina spoke of how proud she was of Brad, who was presented with the Desert Palm Achievement Award by his Moneyball co-star Jonah Hill.
"I'm proud of him every single day," said the actress, who recently made her directorial debut with the war drama In the Land of Blood and Honey.
The couple, who have six children together, looked as in love as ever as they shared a private joke on the red carpet.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.