SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
David reveals his talent for design
David Beckham is following in the footsteps of his fashion designer wife Victoria.
The footballer has made his independent foray into the world of fashion with a bodywear collection in collaboration with high street giant H&M.
And the 36-year-old himself has modelled the range, which includes T-shirts, long-johns, pyjamas and briefs.
David, who is known for his previous intimates gigs with the house of Armani, showed off his athletic physique is the series of smouldering shots for the ad campaign.
"The underwear is totally my designs, and are things that I like to wear," he told The Sun.
"Working with a team has always been a key part of my life and I found that to be the same when developing this range.
"Collectively with my design team we spent time working on the feel, fit and style to ensure the product is not only something I would wear but one which I would be proud to put my name to.
"I always want to challenge myself and this was such a rewarding experience for me. I'm very happy with the end result and I hope H&M's male customers will be as excited as I am."
The line will be available at 1,800 H&M stores and online beginning February 2.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.