SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Christmas party dress guide - 30s: Create some killer curves
With the party season upon us, now is the perfect time to treat yourself to a new frock.
But with so many dresses on the high street to choose from, it's difficult to know where to start.
Let hellomagazine.com take the strain out of hunting down a sure-fire headturner with our celeb-inspired dress guide. We've even organised the party wear according to age.
In your 30s
Kate Winslet, 35, certainly knows how to make the most of her hourglass figure.
The actress is a fan of skintight dresses that cling to her womanly curves, probably smoothed out with a little help from the all-important Spanx.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
This white optical illusion dress from Dorothy Perkins has a black slimming panel and will contour your body for a curvy finish.
Or go all out with this tight gold sequinned dress from River Island. Whilst pulling you in nicely, it features sparkly paillettes to conveniently draw the eye away from lumps and bumps.
This tight-fitting polka dot mesh panel dress from Warehouse resembles Stella McCartney's red carpet hit Lucia, worn by Kate herself, and can be glammed up with a red lip and a sparkly gold clutch.
If you tend to prefer roomier ensembles, this dusky pink angel wing dress from Dorothy Perkins is super pretty and perfect for hiding any self-conscious areas.
Important - unless you are blessed with a model-like body, Spanx are a must with these skintight ensembles!
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.