SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
When film met fashion: Couture crowd dazzle at Pedro Almodovar homage
With Miranda Kerr, Anna Wintour and Karl Lagerfield all gathered under the same roof, you'd be forgiven for thinking that this event was one of the most spectacular fashion shows of the year.
It was in fact a star-studded night honouring Spanish film director, Pedro Almodovar, at the Museum of Modern Art in New York.
The film maker is famed for favouring lush, glamorous landscapes on screen, and this style translated into the night as the cream of fashion and film world lined up to support him.
Leading the charge was woman of the moment, Miranda Kerr. Fresh from the success of her Victoria's Secret show last week, she modelled a zip-up optical illusion dress which hugged her curves.
Fashion power players Anna and Karl also posed with the Oscar-winning maestro in front of a red rose backdrop reminiscent of the look from the movie American Beauty.
From the film world were Sarah Jessica Parker, Blake Lively and Olivia Wilde.
In pictures: Stars who love optical illusion dresses
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.